Tyne and Wear HER(1251): Westerhope, Chapel Park, tanged and barbed arrowhead - Details
Westerhope, Chapel Park, tanged and barbed arrowhead
Armour and Weapons
A barbed and tanged arrowhead found at Chapel Park, Westerhope, was donated to the Museum of Antiquities in 1974 by M.J. Taylor. Part of one barb is missing. It is 27 mm long x 4 mm thick.
<< HER 1251 >> Ordnance Survey archaeological record cards, RPM, 1977 EBA flint arrowhead R. Miket, 1984, The Prehistory of Tyne and Wear, p. 15 no. 3