Tyne and Wear HER(9724): Harraton, Church of St. George - Details
Harraton, Church of St. George
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Place of Worship
1879 by Austin & Johnson. Stained glass 1921, by Morris & Co; central lights ('the Resurrection') designed by Henry Dearle.
N. Pevsner (second edition revised by Elizabeth Williamson), 1983, The Buildings of England - County Durham, page 492